Thursday 21 April 2011

I've started this blog...

To share my problems, the ones that I can't seem to share with anybody else...

I'm not sure why, I feel lonely... 

People will think I'm being silly, that "she has everything, why is she moaning?". But that's just it, I'm not sure what I'm feeling and I needed some kind of outlet so that it doesn't start to affect my daily goings on.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a normal girl. I'm sure normal girls feel like this often, I'm not bipolar or anything close. I just need a space for me to write my thoughts.

I hate faffing with pens, although my handwriting is good, it gets tedious after a while. I prefer to type.

I don't really have the time to write my full story this evening -- trust me, it's looonnnngggggg and I'm sure everyone with find it totally boring. But I will -- I'll explain soon. 

Welcome to "My Dear Diary Writes", let's get this journey started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment