Wednesday 29 June 2011

Its clinical

I write this after a tough day.

A tough week.

A tough few weeks actually.

Typing this may make me teary, I need to get it out and accept it. Acceptance and recognition is the hardest part right?

I feel I may have depression.

So many people raise an eyebrow when the subject of depression is raised - mental health in general is such a taboo subject, but why?

People with depression are still normal people, they're not "constantly miserable" like many people think!

I'll be going to the Dr's just as soon as I pluck up the courage - admitting defeat and asking for help is a big step for me.

I've had an overwhelming sense of sadness for the last two days, today especially and I feel like I'm drowning.

It's been ongoing for a long long time and now I feel I can't cope!

My grandad is terribly ill, it's A case of making the most of the time we have with him now. I've never lost a grandparent before.

I feel like a failure at work, I can't seem to do it, my brain isn't good enough - the maths I've had to try and get my head around today is simple - or at least it should be? What's wrong with me?

It's starting to affect my relationship - he's the most incredible man on the planet an he deserves better!

Anyway, I realise this post has no flow, it's all over the place - a bit like me really!

Maybe the Dr can recommend some exercises that'll help or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment